Friday, December 25, 2009

Women's Gear Guide Magazine

If you are looking for a REAL sport ad for women, then Women's Gear Guide Magazine is what you need.

Dawna Stone ( Founder) and Kristin Harrison (Editor in Chief) work hand in hand to finally started to notice active women's needs (gear) especially in sports. Their diverse staff consists of runners, triathletes, cyclists, swimmers, yogis and more swap tips on everything especially about the right women's sport gear.

They hired some of the best writers in the industry whom they hit the trail, road, pool, gym and yoga studio to test hundreds of women-specific products, from cycling shorts and sunscreen to backpacks and jogging strollers.

In Women's Gear Guide Magazine, you'll find more than 250 high-performing standouts that can help you PR in a triathlon, protect your skin when you're surfing or simply give you a boost of "I know I look good" confidence at the gym.

Moreover, they sort the good from the ugly, uncomfortable or painful women's sport gear.

Actually, Women's Gear Guide Magazine is my sure guide to my sexy, beautiful, and fit sport outfit.

I love them for informing me!

No comments: