Saturday, December 19, 2009

Learning to cook? Food and Wine Magazine helps!

I admit that I lack expertise in cooking. In fact, I love visiting to my friend's home to ask tips how to cook well on certain food. As a matter of fact, I have numerous book compilations and magazines about food.

Yesterday, I bought a new magazine which is of December issue of Food and Wine. Excitedly, I quickly browsed through and read some parts of the pages. Most of the ad display food recipes and ingredients from various food types - desserts, viands, heavy and light meals, drinks, etc. which were served by the creative chefs all around the world.

As a result, I try cooking Citrus-Marinated Turkey, Ensalada Verde with Idiazabal Cheese, Sweet Potato Gratin with Chile-spiced Pecans, Chorizo Corn Bread Stuffing with Herbs, Sweet-and-Sour Catalan Spinach, Herbed Potato Gratin with Manchego, etc.

All these and more, I learn and love to cook as Food and Wine Magazine makes me an expert chef someday.

No comments: