Friday, December 11, 2009

Reading American Baby Magazine

Being a mother at an early age of 23 to my first-born child Danica is what I find I'm amateur at. I don't know technically know how to take care of my little princess. I'm clueless about ways of giving her a baby bath, changing her clothes, changing the diaper, bottle feed her, choosing the appropriate food, what's the dos and don'ts, etc. I find it really hard to adjust to a life like this from a naughty gal to a serious, mature one because all I really want is to have fun. Until this scenario occurs me to face my big responsibility especially now that I'm a mother, not anymore a night-life partier.

As a result, I read the American Baby's Magazine to equip myself with the responsibilities of motherhood as it positively imply a huge role especially to my child. All I really want is the best for her. No matter how ruthless I am before after not being able to care much about my sisters because I am always with hang-outs with friends, this situation of having me an instant mom alarms me with wide-open, instant attack that calls for perfection.

Becoming a mom accurately articulates the feeling that I have to do it all perfectly. This magazine puts my struggles into perspective.

Now I am more confident that I am on my way to get there! Y8X52G6YKATW

No comments: