Thursday, October 22, 2009

This book is a BIG help.

I just can't stop myself to read, read and even to read more. In a day, I laid much time reading. As a matter of fact, I read almost 8 hours a day. I find pleasures in reading. It makes me alert and open-minded. My difficulty which I find in reading is being able to encounter difficult words. Words that are ambiguous and are figurative. Fortunately, with the help of the New World Dictionary of the American Language Second Concise Edition, I am able to comprehend what I read. This dictionary is indeed an unleasher! Ian reading with great sense and understanding.

Webster's New World Dictionary of the American language, Second Concise Edition covers a Guide to the Use of the Dictionary, Abbreviations and Symbols Used in this Dictionary and a Dictionary of the American Language. It has also a Table of Alphabets in English, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Russian and German translations.

Actually, this book is given by my uncle when I was 20 years old (during my tertiary years) as I was in 2nd year College of those times. That is why, it looks old with much teared parts. Actually, for my long years of using this dictionary, the cover gave up its services. it was totally teared. But no matter it looks old, the learning I've gain and learned from this helpful book is worth a lifetime.

No comments: