Thursday, October 15, 2009

Enhancing Basic Research and Writing Skills by Ferdilyn C. Lacia et.al

Writing is my life. It is my passion. It is what I love. I have found pleasures of the world of expressing one's inner thoughts and opinions through making compositions and publications. I successfully achieve what I want through writing using the points of learning and mastering how to write well using this book. Frankly, when I was still a kid, I have a poor English. In fact, I hate English. It was in my tertiary years that I love exploring and learning about the subject. Most of the things that I have learned comes from the points of this book entitled Enhancing Basic Research and Writing Skills by Ferdilyn C. Lacia and Mark G. Fabella, ED.D. Most of the topics of this book where as follows:

Reading and Writing Clear Paragraphs, Reading and Writing Various Types of Paragraph Development, Producing Clear Sentence in a Paragraph, Reading and Writing Texts in the Social Sciences, Reading and Writing Texts in the Physical Sciences, Writing a Research Paper and Data-gathering through an Interview and a Questionnaire.

I have learned all them. The book sharpens me. And it made using English for me such a pleasure.

No comments: