Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Forever in Love"


"Forever in Love" teaches me about love and marriage and letting go. After in the recovery process of losing a person whom I really love who went to New Zealand whom we lost contact for almost 3 years now, I have learned to reside myself forgetting him and finding peace as I seek advice, pray and read this book. The painful experience that I have gone through lead me to tighten my faith in Him. With this book also, it strengthens me to move on and let go of the hurtful experiences on love.

"Forever in Love" discusses devotional topics for developing love and intimacy in marriage. Contents include uplifting, realistic advices and powerful inspirational quotes that can help relationships work even until a lifetime.

After reading this book, I was enlightened to face life's reality that if a person is for you, then life finds its way but if it's not, then there is another open avenue that is perfectly for you.

This book is a relief!

No comments: